Update: Beginning 2018, Dec. 8 will now be a special non working holiday per RA 10966
Thru Proclamation 269, Malacañang has released the dates for 2018 Philippine Holidays
2018 Philippine Holidays (Regular)
- New Year’s Day- January 1
- Maundy Thursday- March29
- Good Friday- March 30
- Araw ng Kagitingan- April 9
- Labor Day- May 1
- Independence Day- June 12
- National Heroes’ Day- August 27
- Bonifacio Day- November 30
- Christmas Day- December 25
- Rizal Day- December 30
2018 Philippine Holidays (Special):
- Chinese New Year- February 16
- EDSA People Power Anniversary- February 25
- Black Saturday- March 31
- Ninoy Aquino Day- August 21
- All Saints’ Day- November 1
- Last day of the year- December 31
- Additional special (non-working) days—November 2 (All Souls’ Day) and December 24 (Christmas Eve)
Below is the copy of the Proclamation 269
Plan your vacation ahead peeps, yay!
About the author
Sonnie is an experienced strategist for employer branding and communications; and people/ organization management and development.
He also received two awards, one for his advocacy on digital accountability, and another for the use of blog for mentoring.
He co-founded Blogwatch in 2009. Thru this initiative, bloggers voice were heard in convo involving national issues.
He co- founded LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development, Inc.) in 2018 as an offshoot to his year long #HRMentoring program.