Depending on your personal bias, (online) libel can be viewed as either curtailing your right to free speech and expression; or protecting you from abusive expression or speech by others
Workplace harassment is more classy than ordinary bullying bec. the objective is defined before the aggression starts.
Thanks for visiting the Best Corporate and Brand Blog awardee in 2015.
This blog storifies the learning journey of Sonnie. But It also host insightful contributions from thought leaders in the field of Workplace Learning, People and Organization Management and Development.
If you’re working for a brand and would like to collaborate with us, shoot us an email at ASKSonnie [at] Outlook [dot] PH.
- Statistics: Bullying Cases Up by 21% In Philippine Schools
- How To Write A Notice To Explain Memo
- Got Scolded by your Boss?
- Applicable Law Against Cyberbullying In The Philippines
- HR 1.0 Mentoring Program
- 6 Months Lapsed But No Regularization Contract, What Now?
- Counting the Probationary Period: 6 Months or 180 Days?