Depending on your personal bias, (online) libel can be viewed as either curtailing your right to free speech and expression; or protecting you from abusive expression or speech by others
Workplace harassment is more classy than ordinary bullying bec. the objective is defined before the aggression starts.
Thanks for visiting the Best Corporate and Brand Blog awardee in 2015.
This blog storifies the learning journey of Sonnie. But It also host insightful contributions from thought leaders in the field of Workplace Blended Learning, Talent and Culture Development.
If you would like to collaborate with us, shoot us an email at ASKSonnie [at] Outlook [dot] PH.
Today's Hot Cakes!
All Time Fave!
- How To: Growth Path Of Bloggers 80 comments
- HR 3.0 – The Digital, Social and Mobile HR 49 comments
- What To Do When Cyberbullied 47 comments
- What is Spiritual Intelligence 47 comments
- How To Write A Notice To Explain Memo 45 comments
- Cyber Wellness in the Philippines 40 comments
- Understanding Workplace Harassment 37 comments