As technology evolves, so are the different ways to bully another person. These are the different forms of cyber bullying in the Philippines
Cyberbullying as indicated in the IRR of RA 10627, includes texting, email, instant messaging, chatting, internet, social media and online games
Thanks for visiting the Best Corporate and Brand Blog awardee in 2015.
This blog storifies the learning journey of Sonnie. But It also host insightful contributions from thought leaders in the field of Workplace Blended Learning, Talent and Culture Development.
If you would like to collaborate with us, shoot us an email at ASKSonnie [at] Outlook [dot] PH.
Today's Hot Cakes!
All Time Fave!
- How To: Growth Path Of Bloggers 80 comments
- HR 3.0 – The Digital, Social and Mobile HR 49 comments
- What To Do When Cyberbullied 47 comments
- What is Spiritual Intelligence 46 comments
- Cyber Wellness in the Philippines 40 comments
- How To Write A Notice To Explain Memo 39 comments
- Understanding Workplace Harassment 37 comments