Need to contact relevant government agencies, below are the numbers you can reach to get help:
- Department of Labor and Employment Hotline : 02 527-8000
- National Labor Relations Commission (NCR) Hotline : 02 781-7859 (go here for the regional numbers)
- Social Security Systems (SSS) Hotline : 02 920-6446 to 55
- Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) Hotline : 02 433-8526
- National Telecommunication Commission Hotline : 02 921-3251 / 926-7722 / 920-4464
- Philippine National Police Hotline : 117
- National Bureau of Investigation Hotline for CyberCrime 521-9208, local extensions 3429 (Chief) and 3497 (Staff)
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) Hotline : 02 911-1406 /912-2665 / 912-5668
- Violence Against Women and Children Desk (VAWCD) Hotline : 02 523-8231 to 38 / 525-6028
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Hotline : 02 511-1259
- MMDA Hotline : 02 882-0854 / 882-9893 / 882-0925 882-0871 / 882-2646 / 882-4177
Likewise, please check the new ASK ToolBox (work in progress, thanks to our volunteer writers) and also the ChatBox so anyone can get help from the community who is available and online.
Let us know if we need to add an agency that will be helpful for the community.