Update 2/3/14: Requisition for a FREE seat is now CLOSED…. sorry 🙂
Resource Person: Matthias Zeuch
Founder and CEO, HRMnext Limited;
Editor-in-Chief for the “Handbook of Human Resources Management” of Springer Science+Business Media;
Director for Innovative HR Management at the International Institute of Free University Berlin
“Excellence in Human Resources Management”
1. How to Win the War for Talent
Employer branding, HR marketing and recruiting in times of increasing competition for talent resources.
– How to develop unique selling points in the labor market?
– How to find the people you need for your business success?
2. New Learning
New forms of learning and certification to drive sustainable success in business.
– How to drive fast and effective integration of new hires?
– How to get learning closer to the business needs?
– How to ensure transfer from classroom/virtual classroom to real life?
3. HR Optimisation
HR process management and documentation, HR transformation and change
– How to structure HR processes and responsibilities to be most effective AND efficient?
– How to align HR with business partners and their priorities?
– How to drive necessary change within the HR team and within the whole organization
When: February 7, 2014
Where: Bldg A. SM Corporate Offices, SM Mall of Asia Complex
Time: 12:30-5:00 pm
Co-Presented by: SM Retail
Accomplish the form below to request for a FREE seat.
Founder of LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development Institute, Inc.) and Co-Founder of Blogwatch. Mentor and Dad of 2 Gen Z Professionals.
Advocate of #HRinHR (Human Rights in Human Resources) and #DigitalCitizenship
Strategist for Talent, Culture & Content Development, and Cyber Wellness Initiatives
Keynoter and Facilitator of Workplace and Life Learning
Blogging since 2004.