Industry 4.0 or the fourth industrial revolution (FIRe) will usher Work 4.0. The HR community needs to be on the forefront to prepare the organization.
Depending on how HR responds to the challenges of modern work, s/he can be busy firefighting or laying the foundation for work 4.0
- When Self Serving Interest Is Good
- 2nd “I Am HR” Conference: Industry 4.0- Preparing for Work 4.0
- #HRinHR: Social Good in HR Services
- When Cyberbullying Is Not
- The Philippines is 5th Most Attacked Online
- Industry 4.0: Preparing for Modern Work
- Laws Of Attraction 3: What Makes Filipino Employees Happy
Today's Hot Cakes!
- Statistics: Bullying Cases Up by 21% In Philippine Schools
- Applicable Law Against Cyberbullying In The Philippines
- Leaving your Company? Why Doing it Right Makes Sense
- The Culture of Cyberbullying in the Philippines
- How To Compute Night Shift Differential (NSD)
- What To Do When Cyber Bullied
- What are the Salient Points of the IRR of RA 10627
All Time Fave!
- Preventive Suspension, Definition and How to Go About It
- How To: Growth Path Of Bloggers
- Understanding Workplace Harassment
- Can I Both Claim Magna Carta of Women Special Leave and SSS Sickness Benefit?
- HR 3.0 - The Digital, Social and Mobile HR
- What To Do When Cyberbullied
- What is Spiritual Intelligence