- Cebu schedule: June 5-6, 2014
- Venue: Elegant Circle Inn
- Please contact Angelica for details at 09228374784
- Early Bird Rate: P 5,000.00 | * paid on or before April 25, 2014
- Regular Rate: P 5,500.00 | * paid on or before May 12
- Walk-In Rate: P 6,000.00 | paid on the day of the event
* payment deposited on or before the cut-off date.
Registration fee is good for 2 days inclusive of a CD containing materials, certificate, and meals
Who Should Attend?
Start-up Entrepreneurs, Existing Supervisors, Team Leaders and Employees being groomed for a Team Leader or Supervisory Position.
Why Send Your Employees To This Seminar?
This seminar will equip participants to avoid the common mistakes committed by team leaders and supervisors. These errors, brought about by either wrong framework or lack of experience or skills, can result to man hours lost addressing staff demoralisation, correcting non-compliance to regulatory agencies and productivity issues.
Designed to recalibrate the mindset and enhance the skills of an existing team leader; and equip employees who are next on line of the behaviours and mindset needed for a supervisory position.
What Can You Expect From This Seminar?
After 2 days, the learners will be able to:
- Transcend the rank-and-file mentality and adopt the right mindset of a supervisor/manager
- Describe their supervisory/managerial roles and responsibilities.
- Apply the right balance on the concern for “results” and concern for “relationships” in day-to-day situations.
- Make use of practical techniques in motivating and bringing out the best from subordinates.
- Ensure disciplined subordinates through effective use of discipline principles and procedures.
What Are The Topics?
Module 1: What It Takes To Become A Leader
Prior to training for supervisory skills, this module will enable participants to distinguish a rank and file behaviour from that of a team leader, and avoid the common error of new team leaders
Module 2: Leading and Managing, What’s The Difference?
Understanding the difference of the two will equip participants to shift roles as needed, and understand their place in the organisation
Module 3: Planning
From a simple task of planning staff’s weekly schedule to the complex process of evaluating SWOT and strategic planning, participants will be guided on the process.
Module 2: Organising
Participants are like an orchestra conductor, they will be guided to ensure harmony as team members perform their task
Module 4: Controlling
Most supervisors don’t like this role, as they prefer to wear the good guy’s “hat”. This module will help them embrace this function.
Founder of LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development Institute, Inc.) and Co-Founder of Blogwatch. Mentor and Dad of 2 Gen Z Professionals.
Advocate of #HRinHR (Human Rights in Human Resources) and #DigitalCitizenship
Strategist for Talent, Culture & Content Development, and Cyber Wellness Initiatives
Keynoter and Facilitator of Workplace and Life Learning
Blogging since 2004.