Sonnie is the President of LODI, Inc.
Also known in cyber space as ASKSonnie, ASK stands for what he does, an advocate, strategist and keynoter. His handle is not an invitation to be sought for answers, but to communicate his brand.
Here’s a few news report involving Sonnie:
- ABS CBN News interview on how to use social media responsibly.
- ABS CBN News’ Web Safety at Home Start w/ Parents
- TV 5’s Interaksyon article about “cyber justice or cyberbullying” [http://www.interaksyon.com/infotech/carabuena-vs-social-media-is-it-cyber-justice-or-cyberbullying]
- GMA 7’s #HeartOverHate
- GMA 7’s interview on “what can you do when cyberbullied?” [http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/330151/scitech/socialmedia/what-can-you-do-when-you-re-cyberbullied]
- Cebu Daily News – FEED To Protect Your Child Online
- Cebu Daily News– Youths ‘unaware’ they are online bullies [http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/71096/youths-unaware-they-are-online-bullies]
- Mulat Pinoy-KNN Cebu teachers unite against cyberbullying at #CTRLYouthCon [http://www.mulatpinoy.ph/2015/10/18/cebu-teachers-unite-against-cyberbullying-ctrlyouthcon/]
- Mulat Pinok-KNN Cebu youth learn how to pull the plug on cyberbullying at #CTRLYouthCon.
- Smart Parentings’ article about “what you need to know about cyberbullying and other cybercrimes” [http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/what-you-need-to-know-about-cyber-bullying-and-other-cyber-crimes]
- Yahoo! Microsite to promote “safety habits for the youth” [http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/news/yahoo-microsite-to-promote-safe-web-habits-for-the-youth]
- Philippine Daily Inquirer– Blogs hailed as agents of change, relevance and hope
- ZDNet Asia article on “how to use social media for SME’s”. [http://www.zdnetasia.com/social-media-a-double-edged-sword-for-smbs-62207335.htm]
What they say after listening to Sonnie’s talks
Wait I want a selfie with Sonnie Santos tooo :—( =))))))))
— spooky ange (@VIRALTROYE) February 25, 2014
Thanks to you sir @AskSonnie I’ve made difference in our school.
— Ralph Jay (@AwesomeRalphJay) February 22, 2016
One step back ⬇.
Two step forward ⬆⬆.
— Yatz Barroso (@MaeYatzBarroso) January 26, 2016
— #Kara7April6 (@karapril76__) January 29, 2016
— Regina Layug-Rosero (@rejjventress) December 2, 2015
— ❤ LouieMay (@ehlehmenopii) January 27, 2016
— Stop Cyberbullying! (@EndBullyingPH) February 14, 2015
1 step back 2 steps forward. @asksonnie thank u sir ! Learned a lot 🙂
— Jekoy Valle (@iamjekker) May 31, 2014
That cyber bullying seminar was so nice thank you Sir @asksonnie (-:
— jillian (@jillianroxas) February 24, 2014
@AskSonnie We’re very honored to have you as our speaker po. God Bless and Thanks po ulit. I’ll share everything I have learned from you po.
— ROMA♥ (@reaaaaaaaaal) February 10, 2014
@AskSonnie .. Nakakainspire message niu po kanina sir. Thanks 🙂
— Arvin San Miguel (@sanmiguelarvin) December 9, 2013
@AskSonnie good greetings Sir Sonnie, thank you for the creative thoughts that you taught to us, such an inspiration to others specially me
— Jono (@iceparticle) March 7, 2014
— Angelic Jane Arnold (@eyjei13) March 5, 2014
Profile on Video