Sonnie is the President of LODI, Inc.
He is also known in cyber space as ASKSonnie, ASK stands for his brand- an advocate, strategist and keynoter.
Sonnie is an experienced strategist for employer branding and communications; and people/ organization management and development.
He received two awards, one for his advocacy on digital accountability, and another for the use of blog for mentoring.
Sonnie co-founded Blogwatch in 2009. Thru this initiative, bloggers’ voice was heard in conversations relative to national interest.
He co-founded Learning and Organization Development, Inc. as an offshoot after a year long run of #HRMentoring, his brainchild program. A 6 Saturday modular program, meant to improve HR services and promote social accountability and industrial peace.
Here’s a few news report involving Sonnie:
- ABS CBN News interview on how to use social media responsibly.
- ABS CBN News’ Web Safety at Home Start w/ Parents
- TV 5’s Interaksyon article about “cyber justice or cyberbullying” [http://www.interaksyon.com/infotech/carabuena-vs-social-media-is-it-cyber-justice-or-cyberbullying]
- GMA 7’s #HeartOverHate
- GMA 7’s interview on “what can you do when cyberbullied?” [http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/330151/scitech/socialmedia/what-can-you-do-when-you-re-cyberbullied]
- Cebu Daily News – FEED To Protect Your Child Online
- Cebu Daily News– Youths ‘unaware’ they are online bullies [http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/71096/youths-unaware-they-are-online-bullies]
- Mulat Pinoy-KNN Cebu teachers unite against cyberbullying at #CTRLYouthCon [http://www.mulatpinoy.ph/2015/10/18/cebu-teachers-unite-against-cyberbullying-ctrlyouthcon/]
- Mulat Pinok-KNN Cebu youth learn how to pull the plug on cyberbullying at #CTRLYouthCon.
- Smart Parentings’ article about “what you need to know about cyberbullying and other cybercrimes” [http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/what-you-need-to-know-about-cyber-bullying-and-other-cyber-crimes]
- Yahoo! Microsite to promote “safety habits for the youth” [http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/news/yahoo-microsite-to-promote-safe-web-habits-for-the-youth]
- Philippine Daily Inquirer– Blogs hailed as agents of change, relevance and hope
- ZDNet Asia article on “how to use social media for SME’s”. [http://www.zdnetasia.com/social-media-a-double-edged-sword-for-smbs-62207335.htm]
What they say after listening to Sonnie’s talks
Wait I want a selfie with Sonnie Santos tooo :—( =))))))))
— spooky ange (@VIRALTROYE) February 25, 2014
Thanks to you sir @AskSonnie I’ve made difference in our school.
— Ralph Jay (@AwesomeRalphJay) February 22, 2016
One step back ⬇.
Two step forward ⬆⬆.
— Yatz Barroso (@MaeYatzBarroso) January 26, 2016
— #Kara7April6 (@karapril76__) January 29, 2016
— Regina Layug-Rosero (@rejjventress) December 2, 2015
— ❤ LouieMay (@ehlehmenopii) January 27, 2016
— Stop Cyberbullying! (@EndBullyingPH) February 14, 2015
1 step back 2 steps forward. @asksonnie thank u sir ! Learned a lot 🙂
— Jekoy Valle (@iamjekker) May 31, 2014
That cyber bullying seminar was so nice thank you Sir @asksonnie (-:
— jillian (@jillianroxas) February 24, 2014
@AskSonnie We’re very honored to have you as our speaker po. God Bless and Thanks po ulit. I’ll share everything I have learned from you po.
— ROMA♥ (@reaaaaaaaaal) February 10, 2014
@AskSonnie .. Nakakainspire message niu po kanina sir. Thanks 🙂
— Arvin San Miguel (@sanmiguelarvin) December 9, 2013
@AskSonnie good greetings Sir Sonnie, thank you for the creative thoughts that you taught to us, such an inspiration to others specially me
— Jono (@iceparticle) March 7, 2014
— Angelic Jane Arnold (@eyjei13) March 5, 2014
Profile on Video