Sonnie is the President of LODI, Inc.
Sonnie is known in cyber space as ASKSonnie. ASK stands for what he does, an advocate, strategist and keynoter.
He is an experienced executive for employer branding, people and culture development.
Sonnie heads a team of thought leaders, seasoned HR and OD practitioners who are in the forefront of mentoring and leadership development of next generation of HR practitioners.
His leadership approach is rather disruptive to the traditional set-up of professional organizations, and usual learning and development providers.
Sonnie is also one of the expert partners of Family Zone of Australia for digital citizenship and cyberwellness.
So far, he received two awards, one for his advocacy on digital accountability, and another for the use of blog for mentoring.
Sonnie co-founded Blogwatch in 2009. Thru this initiative, bloggers’ voice was heard in conversations relative to national interest.
Here’s a few news report involving Sonnie:
- ABS CBN News interview on how to use social media responsibly.
- ABS CBN News’ Web Safety at Home Start w/ Parents
- TV 5’s Interaksyon article about “cyber justice or cyberbullying” [http://www.interaksyon.com/infotech/carabuena-vs-social-media-is-it-cyber-justice-or-cyberbullying]
- GMA 7’s #HeartOverHate
- GMA 7’s interview on “what can you do when cyberbullied?” [http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/330151/scitech/socialmedia/what-can-you-do-when-you-re-cyberbullied]
- Cebu Daily News – FEED To Protect Your Child Online
- Cebu Daily News– Youths ‘unaware’ they are online bullies [http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/71096/youths-unaware-they-are-online-bullies]
- Mulat Pinoy-KNN Cebu teachers unite against cyberbullying at #CTRLYouthCon [http://www.mulatpinoy.ph/2015/10/18/cebu-teachers-unite-against-cyberbullying-ctrlyouthcon/]
- Mulat Pinok-KNN Cebu youth learn how to pull the plug on cyberbullying at #CTRLYouthCon.
- Smart Parentings’ article about “what you need to know about cyberbullying and other cybercrimes” [http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/what-you-need-to-know-about-cyber-bullying-and-other-cyber-crimes]
- Yahoo! Microsite to promote “safety habits for the youth” [http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/news/yahoo-microsite-to-promote-safe-web-habits-for-the-youth]
- Philippine Daily Inquirer– Blogs hailed as agents of change, relevance and hope
- ZDNet Asia article on “how to use social media for SME’s”. [http://www.zdnetasia.com/social-media-a-double-edged-sword-for-smbs-62207335.htm]
What they say after listening to Sonnie’s talks
Wait I want a selfie with Sonnie Santos tooo :—( =))))))))
— spooky ange (@VIRALTROYE) February 25, 2014
Thanks to you sir @AskSonnie I’ve made difference in our school.
— Ralph Jay (@AwesomeRalphJay) February 22, 2016
One step back ⬇.
Two step forward ⬆⬆.
— Yatz Barroso (@MaeYatzBarroso) January 26, 2016
— #Kara7April6 (@karapril76__) January 29, 2016
— Regina Layug-Rosero (@rejjventress) December 2, 2015
— ❤ LouieMay (@ehlehmenopii) January 27, 2016
— Stop Cyberbullying! (@EndBullyingPH) February 14, 2015
1 step back 2 steps forward. @asksonnie thank u sir ! Learned a lot 🙂
— Jekoy Valle (@iamjekker) May 31, 2014
That cyber bullying seminar was so nice thank you Sir @asksonnie (-:
— jillian (@jillianroxas) February 24, 2014
@AskSonnie We’re very honored to have you as our speaker po. God Bless and Thanks po ulit. I’ll share everything I have learned from you po.
— ROMA♥ (@reaaaaaaaaal) February 10, 2014
@AskSonnie .. Nakakainspire message niu po kanina sir. Thanks 🙂
— Arvin San Miguel (@sanmiguelarvin) December 9, 2013
@AskSonnie good greetings Sir Sonnie, thank you for the creative thoughts that you taught to us, such an inspiration to others specially me
— Jono (@iceparticle) March 7, 2014
— Angelic Jane Arnold (@eyjei13) March 5, 2014