A Specialized Recruitment Activity (SRA) is like a jobs fair except that it’s organized by a single company.
🏠 ‣ 🗄 on Solomon Allen Jay Genson
Sigmund Freud’s theory is the core foundation of pre-employment interview. Past behavior is the best way indicator to predict tendencies.
- When Self Serving Interest Is Good
- 2nd “I Am HR” Conference: Industry 4.0- Preparing for Work 4.0
- #HRinHR: Social Good in HR Services
- When Cyberbullying Is Not
- The Philippines is 5th Most Attacked Online
- Industry 4.0: Preparing for Modern Work
- Laws Of Attraction 3: What Makes Filipino Employees Happy
Today's Hot Cakes!
- Statistics: Bullying Cases Up by 21% In Philippine Schools
- Applicable Law Against Cyberbullying In The Philippines
- Leaving your Company? Why Doing it Right Makes Sense
- The Culture of Cyberbullying in the Philippines
- How To Compute Night Shift Differential (NSD)
- What To Do When Cyber Bullied
- What are the Salient Points of the IRR of RA 10627
All Time Fave!
- Preventive Suspension, Definition and How to Go About It
- How To: Growth Path Of Bloggers
- Understanding Workplace Harassment
- Can I Both Claim Magna Carta of Women Special Leave and SSS Sickness Benefit?
- HR 3.0 - The Digital, Social and Mobile HR
- What To Do When Cyberbullied
- What is Spiritual Intelligence