- Most of the contents of this site are from my more than 20 years of professional and personal experiences; and general observations in the professional and business circles I belong. Some contents are from contributors/ authors who are also sharing their personal and professional experience.
- While we seek to provide value adding contents, it does not constitute legal advice. The contents provided on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- You are encourage to source other scholarly or journalistic materials to get a wide variety of insights about a topic. The resulting engagement does not constitute professional client and consultant; mentor-mentee; coach and client relationship.
- Though as a matter of purpose, this site is not about making money. If in any case, you bumped into success and self help posts, please note that since there are other factors in a given situation, results may be different to other people.
- When opinions are expressed in the articles, it is the concerned author’s opinion alone. Our clients, partners, associates and family has nothing to do with it.
- Discussion is highly encourage, everyone is free to disagree provided exchanges are kept in the context of mutual respect. Yes, comments are moderated, this is my personal page and I will exercise that prerogative.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the owner of this website, ASKSonnie, and the contributors take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues technical or otherwise, beyond our control.
- Please report broken links, page or missing images, and we’ll fix it ASAP.
- Materials found here are subject to copyright and will enforce it when necessary.
- Because we want you to respect our privacy and rights, rest assured that we are extending the same for you.
- For best experience in your visit, just be like a Filipino or an Asian when they eat fish. “separate the meat and throw the bones“.
- Feel free to message me if you have an idea for collaboration.
Copyright © 2005-2017
Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or by any means (electronic mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright holder and author of this blog.
Use, Registration and Submissions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
By using this site, Service or Materials contained herein, you acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk. ASKSonnie.info disclaims any warranty, express or implied, including warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
ASKSonnie.info reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of this site. Under no circumstances, shall ASKSonnie.info be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, materials from this site.
ASKSonnie.info makes no representations concerning any endeavor to verify the content of sites linked listed in the directories. Linking is done for convenience and easy reference. By providing links to other sites, ASKSonnie.info does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or materials available on those sites.
Secure our consent should you wish to use the original materials in this site. Some articles may contain or cite work of others, and we have endeavored to stay consistent with the requirements of proper attribution and fair use (e.g., book reviews, commentary, criticism, reporting and research).
Infringement and violations
Anyone who believes that a Material or any portion of this site is objectionable, or constitutes copyright infringement, MUST immediately notify ASKSonnie.info through the Contacts given. ASKSonnie.info reserves the right to remove objectionable content or Materials, within a reasonable time frame, upon determination that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that ASKSonnie.info may not be able to remove or edit particular Materials immediately.
Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. ASKSonnie.info does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. These ads do not reflect the views and opinions of its owners
No legal advice
No legal advice is or will be provided herein. Consult your retained counsel for legal advice.
How we use your personal information:
The information you give us is absolute safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We might contact you from time to time regarding your query, feedback or contribution.
We may also send you announcements from time to time about new articles or information that you might find useful.
You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our email list.