Do you want to know how I manage stress?
These are the random things I do, not in order of importance.
- When at work, I leave my office and walk around.
- When at home, I’ll go out and check the car
- Blog hop.
- Read my bible and/or pray.
- Have coffee or eat.
- Listen to a christian music
- Play with my phone
- Take photos using my phone
- Read past emails.
- Watch my favorite series on DVD like Chuck, Prison Break.
- Look at the old pictures of wifey and myself, and kids.
- Call a former office mate.
- Sweat out in a thread mill or Sauna
- Hmmm will add to the list as I find other activities helpful
What about you? How do you manage your stress?
Founder of LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development Institute, Inc.) and Co-Founder of Blogwatch. Mentor and Dad of 2 Gen Z Professionals.
Advocate of #HRinHR (Human Rights in Human Resources) and #DigitalCitizenship
Strategist for Talent, Culture & Content Development, and Cyber Wellness Initiatives
Keynoter and Facilitator of Workplace and Life Learning
Blogging since 2004.