We are sailing, we are sailing, Home again cross the sea.
We are sailing stormy waters, To be near you, to be free.
— Rod Stewart, “I Am Sailing”
Blogging is like sailing
- We choose the destination– we define the purpose of our blog
- We choose the ship– we choose the value we add to readers
- We choose who we want to sail with– we choose our affiliation
Life is like sailing
- We choose our destination– we decide what we we want to become
- We choose our ship– we choose how we want to live our life
- We choose who we want to sail with– we decide who we want to grow old with
Business/Career is like sailing
- We choose our destination– We determine how much we want to have
- We choose our ship– We choose how we want it earned
- We choose who we want to sail with– We choose who we work for or work with
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free. Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free, Oh Lord…
Founder of LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development Institute, Inc.) and Co-Founder of Blogwatch. Mentor and Dad of 2 Gen Z Professionals.
Advocate of #HRinHR (Human Rights in Human Resources) and #DigitalCitizenship
Strategist for Talent, Culture & Content Development, and Cyber Wellness Initiatives
Keynoter and Facilitator of Workplace and Life Learning
Blogging since 2004.