I Am HR, I am Future Ready
Learning and Organization Development Institute Inc (LODI Inc) just turned 2 years old. In celebration of our anniversary, in partnership with RecruitDay.com, we will be holding our 2nd I Am HR Conference this year with the theme Industry 4.0: I am Future Ready.
As HR professionals, we believe that we should be proactive and ready for the changes that can affect both business and people management.
By the end of the conference, participants should be able to:
(1) Understand and appreciate Industry 4.0 and how it’ll affect work (Work 4.0)
(2) Understand the digital rights despite the changes of modern work.
(3) Have a working knowledge to prepare the organization before work 4.0 arrives.
(4) Have a working knowledge to prepare existing and would be employees before work 4.0 arrives.
For speakers and topics, please refer below:
Please sign-up below:
Aside from the learning topics, we will be also recognizing alumni who have gone thru both class room and hands-on training with mentors, who will be accorded the Associate Mentor stature.
We just completed batch 9, and as we move towards our third year, we are pleased to share with you the upgrades as we prepare for the start of batch 10 on October 5, 2019.
- From 5 Saturdays, the program is now running for 7 Saturdays
- Our HR Operations manual is the fusion of the best practices of SIMP, CHRP and SHRM
- We integrated in the program SQ and EQ anchored leadership framework to transition the participants from being a contributor, to orchestrator or leader.
- We incorporated #HRinHR, to empower HR to recommend interventions that will bring social good thru HR services.
This is what sets our program different from other learning programs. You can refer your friends to register to the program by pointing them to this sign-up page. #HRMentoring if FREE to qualified canditates
Aside from the 1.0 program, we are preparing for 2.0 and will be making the announcements and open the sign-up page very soon!
Founder of LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development Institute, Inc.) and Co-Founder of Blogwatch. Mentor and Dad of 2 Gen Z Professionals.
Advocate of #HRinHR (Human Rights in Human Resources) and #DigitalCitizenship
Strategist for Talent, Culture & Content Development, and Cyber Wellness Initiatives
Keynoter and Facilitator of Workplace and Life Learning
Blogging since 2004.