The ‘I am HR Conference’ is the culmination of year long learning gigs, spearheaded by the HR advocates behind #HRMentoring group.
The HR 1.0 Mentoring Program was conceptualized in a series of coffee shop meetings last year. The main purpose of this initiative is to equip start-ups and greenhorn hr practitioners of the basics of HR practice. The end-goal is to promote social justice at the ground level by helping the participants comply with the minimum labor standards, and improve the service level of HR operations. This program was rolled out FREE of charge, made possible by our volunteer mentor-facilitator, and industry partner, Paramount Human Resource Services Cooperatives
After 1 year and 5 batches of HR 1.0 Mentoring program, we are still kicking, with several upgrades under our sleeves.
- From 5 Saturdays, the 1.0 program is now a 6 Saturday modular program
- HR Track 100- Introduction to HR Operations
- HR Track 101- Talent Management
- HR Track 102- Workplace Learning and Development
- HR Track 103- Total Rewards Management
- HR Track 104- Employee Engagement and Labor Relations
- HR Track 105- Exit Process and HR Documentations
- Bonus Elective Tracks- Mental Health in the Workplace; HR Role in Data Privacy; Workplace Bullying; ISO 9001 Aligned HR; HR Entrepreneurship; HR Role in Safety and Security and HR Marketing
- Take2 Plus1– a one Saturday learning event featuring 3 of HR Mentoring Elective Tracks
- Campus Edition– the abridge student version of the 6 Saturday program, which we launched at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela
- Student Leaders Mentoring– we train student leaders in organizing, hosting and events management. This, on top of their participation to the 1.0 program
- Hybrid enrollment– because even the seasoned people and culture development practitioners would like to enroll, and companies who can afford would like to send their HR staff, we recalibrated and categorized our screening to (1) full scholars, (2) Partial scholars, and (3) Regular payee.
We have more on the pipeline but we will announce these at the proper time.
I Am HR Conference. Celebrating 1 Year with Blended Learning
We thought the best way of celebrating our first year is with continuous learning. While cracking our brains to generate the best idea to celebrate our anniversary, we thought, ‘why not stick with our purpose of providing affordable (if not FREE) learning session’?
And so we decided to just celebrate who we are– ‘an HR’, in our 1st year anniversary
The ‘I am HR’ Conference will celebrate the year that was; fortify the future thru new partnerships; and further the advocacy via a jam-packed learning–
Plus Surprise Speakers
Join us on June 30, 2018 at UP Manila Theater, from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Early Bird– P 1.500.00 until
June 11, 2018due to inclement weather and holiday sked, we are extending the early bird rate to June 13, 2018.
- Take3 Plus1– sign-up with 3 of your friends using the regular rate, for a total of P 7.500.00, and get the 4th one for FREE, available until June 22, 2018
- Regular Rate– P 2.500.00 until June 27, 2018
- Walk-in Rate: P 3.000.00 from June 28 until the day of the event.
Sign-up sheet for I am HR Conference
Founder of LODI Inc. (Learning and Organization Development Institute, Inc.) and Co-Founder of Blogwatch. Mentor and Dad of 2 Gen Z Professionals.
Advocate of #HRinHR (Human Rights in Human Resources) and #DigitalCitizenship
Strategist for Talent, Culture & Content Development, and Cyber Wellness Initiatives
Keynoter and Facilitator of Workplace and Life Learning
Blogging since 2004.