Free speech (art. 19) can violate a human right, because abuses can infringe on the right to privacy (art. 12) and makes us remiss of our responsibility (art. 29)
Thanks for visiting the Best Corporate and Brand Blog awardee in 2015.
This blog storifies the learning journey of Sonnie. But It also host insightful contributions from thought leaders in the field of Workplace Learning, People and Organization Management and Development.
If you’re working for a brand and would like to collaborate with us, shoot us an email at ASKSonnie [at] Outlook [dot] PH.
Today's Hot Cakes!
All Time Fave!
- How To: Growth Path Of Bloggers 80 comments
- HR 3.0 – The Digital, Social and Mobile HR 49 comments
- What To Do When Cyberbullied 47 comments
- What is Spiritual Intelligence 46 comments
- Cyber Wellness in the Philippines 40 comments
- To Inspire Someone Is To Make Him Think, Not Feel Good 35 comments
- Understanding Workplace Harassment 34 comments